Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mass Effect 3: DLCs - All of Them

Leviathan

I have to say I'm impressed. Instead of just adding more cover-filled levels filled with things to shoot, there's some clever investigation, awesome story development, amazing visuals, and then the levels with cover for shooting enemies.

The story really was top notch, as well as the locations, and new gameplay. It reminded me of what I played Lair of the Shadow Broker back on Mass Effect 2.


Omega

Omega was good, with an extremely heavy focus on tough combat. You get to hear the backstory of Omega, and join in another fight to taking it back.

I'm really glad I picked Infiltrator, and was almost level capped, because that helped making killing guys that much easier. Also, since you get to put points into Aria, it helped starting her with 88 points to spend!

At the end, you get a few new moves, similar to the moves they added to Multiplayer with the new characters I believe.

Citadel

Very good story. Lots of dialog and backstory at the start, then some nice combat with the usual reminder I had the game set to hard difficulty again, and hard means hard. Then some nice non-combat things to do.

All wrapped up with a good final battle, and some awesome back story and conversations to listen in on.

Oh, they added a battle arena. This DLC has just become the best one ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment