Saturday, July 20, 2013

Gunpoint

So I picked up Gunpoint a few days ago on the Steam Summer sales. All it took were the patch notes and the trailer video and I knew I had to play it.


The graphics are about on par with Terreria.

The controls are simple, WASD to move, mouse to leap, and hold Alt to modify circuitry. The toggling to modify circuitry is a bit wonky, but you get used to it.

The sound effects are simple, and quite enjoyable. The sound of defenestration, quick smacking sounds, click/switches, leaping, etc. all work great.

The story was a written very well. It was a bit tough to follow, since it's doing a spy story with secrets and double crosses, etc. so I just went with whatever dialog options seemed enjoyable.

I beat the game in about 2 hours and paid $6 for it. Absolutely worth 2 hours of your time. Go get it.

Pro tip, you can incapacitate the body armor guards by knocking them out windows. Defenestration FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment