Sunday, July 10, 2011

Trine

So I finally did it. I beat Trine.

It was a really beautiful game to play and lots of fun. The puzzles were just you versus physics with some skeletons thrown into the mix. The enemies were limited, but it wasn't about the enemies as much as getting to work out how to use the characters to solve the puzzles.

The only downside or negative points I could give to this game was the awkward ending. After performing tricky jumps to get at chests hidden from view, and slaughtering tons of skeletons they follow this up with a completely different mechanic that you were not prepared for that was extremely frustrating.

Aside from that, it was a great game and I would definitely recommend giving it a shot.

If you didn't get it as part of the awesome FrozenByte Bundle, then you can still catch it today for five bucks on Steam. What's Steam you say? Get off my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment