Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jamestown

Ah! I completely forgot I beat this game, and only remembered because I keep a group of "Beaten" in my Steam categories. I picked this up from one of the Humble Bundles, so it came cheap, and made me feel good about donating to charity and indie developers.

So, the story of the game is simple, shoot things and ignore the story screens. The ships you get to pick are unique, with enough variation to allow picking a ship that suits a level quite well.

The real nice part of this game is that you can have four people connect 360 controllers and play multiplayer on the same machine. Essentially allowing me to die repeatedly in a blaze of glory while other people are responsible for keeping us alive, since you only lose a continue if everyone is dead at the same time.

Would I recommend it? Yes. Did I play it for hours during lunch breaks? Yes. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment